About Overlook CARE
C.A.R.E (Consultation, Advocacy, and Resources for Elders) was established in 1999 as one of the first care management practices in Massachusetts. The mission of CARE has always been to provide older adults and their families with support, information, and guidance in a dignified and professional way. In 2009, CARE merged with Masonic Health System to form Overlook CARE.
Overlook CARE is a unique care management practice. We believe that together we are stronger. We are not only a group of highly skilled professionals, but we are a “team led” practice. Many of our care managers hold leadership positions on our Clinical Support Team and we use consensus to make decisions as a group. We embrace a collaborative process in both governing ourselves and in creating solutions for our clients.
Care Management is not a “one size fits all” model. Your story is unique and we want to take the time to learn about you in order to provide the most individualized support, resources, and recommendations possible. Our strategy is simple: find appropriate solutions to the challenge(s) you face by using a holistic approach.
Our experienced Care Managers are Clinical Social Workers and Nurses who are members of the Aging Life Care Association ( ALCA). They are specialists in providing care to older adults and individuals with special needs. We work as a collaborative team so our clients can get the benefit of everyone’s expertise. We look forward to working with you.
Why Choose Overlook CARE?
- We have an interdisciplinary team, so we match you with the appropriate care manager based on need, personality, and skill set
- Our Care Managers are supported by a comprehensive Care Management training and review program created and supervised by our Director
- We work as a collaborative team so that you can get the benefit of everyone’s expertise
- We have both clinical social work and nurse Care Managers
- We offer a medication assistance program that can either supplement Care Management services or be purchased independently of other services
- We offer Care Management assistants – a lower cost option when you don’t need the skill level of a clinician
- We have expertise in managing high conflict families, complicated diagnoses, and chronic mental health issues
- We are your partner – we will give you options and help you identify what decision(s) might be best for you